5 Perfumes For 5 Occasions


Picking a scent is like picking how you want to feel for the rest of the day. Narrowing down my choices to only five perfumes was something of a small feat for me only because I am obsessed with collecting perfumes, a slight detail you might have figured out already. Although these perfumes are on the expensive side they are definitely an investment. Since you don’t have to use a lot of these products, they last quite a bit.

I thought this was a perfect topic to start my blog off again after quite a long hiatus. So without further ado, here are my five choices!




Versace Bright Crystal

This delicate floral scent is one that I literally use every day. Okay, not literally but at least a couple days a week. I find that this perfume is not overpowering and perfect for almost all situations one could face throughout the day.



Getting ready to go out on the weekends is probably one of my favorite things to do and I know my outfit isn’t complete without a few spritzes of Gucci Guilty. This alluring scent not only stays a long time but also gives off a very sexy vibe which is perfect for a night on the town.




To me, Chanel is the epitome elegance. Whenever I wear this scent I feel a surge of confidence in whatever I’m doing simply from the fact that I’m wearing Chanel. Because Chanel is such a classic time piece, I wear this perfume on special occasions or on days I know I’m going to be gone for a long time because this scent stays on for a very long time. I know that if I put it on at 9 am it will still be on me by 9 pm. The durability of this perfume is astounding and it’s also very concentrated. So for anyone that’s new to Chanel perfumes, one spritz will be more than enough.




Work is something I’ve noticed people aren’t too sure that they want to wear perfume to, mainly because they don’t want to get complaints from their coworkers, especially if you might work in somewhat of a small space. But I’ll tell you right now that this is one perfume that is so subtle and fresh that it’s perfect for a place like that. It’s not overpowering but yet it has the staying power to last all day.





Miss Dior


Although this is my most recent purchase, it has been on my wishlist for quite a long time. This past month, I just bit the bullet and bought it and haven’t regretted it since. To me, this perfume embodies the essence of femininity. It is so fragrant but with a hint of something more. This is the perfect perfume to wear if you’re going out with that special someone. It’s strong enough to have a presence but not so harsh that it's overpowering.

If you guys have any recommendations based on the perfumes that I like, please let me know! I would love to hear what you guys like (:
-Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Looove dolce and gabana and miss Dior!! I need to try some of the others out, I love new perfume. My fave is creed 💗

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top