Sephora Haul




If you guys haven’t noticed yet, Sephora is my favorite store for makeup...



Sephora Haul

If you guys haven’t noticed yet, Sephora is my favorite store for makeup. Every time I step foot into that place, my eyes widen like I’m in a candy store! It doesn’t help either that Sephora sent me a 20 dollars off a 50 dollar purchase, so it was the perfect excuse to finally buy another bottle of Dior Forever Flawless foundation in 021 Linen (I can’t live without the stuff!). Not only is it a medium to full coverage foundation but it feels fantastic on the skin. It has a creamy texture and feels like silk. Like I said it is medium to full coverage (based on how much you put on) and it lasts a very long time without needing a touch up often. It is on the expensive side but it is the only foundation I ever wear now because I love it that much and not to mention it has a delicate perfume smell which I adore. So not only does it feel luxurious, it smells it too.

 Unfortunately for my wallet, that wasn’t the only thing I bought.
It happened to be a Dior day for me. Other than the foundation, I got my hands on the Diorshow Black Out mascara in 099 Kohl Black. I finally understand why everyone is raving about this Dior mascara. It makes my lashes look very doll-like but natural at the same time. This mascara not only lengthens but also makes them full as well

The third item that I bought was the Diorific mat lipstick in 430 Radieuse. This lipstick is part of the holiday collection and comes in the limited edition packaging (which reminds me of a dumbbell haha)! But what really attracted me to this lipstick is the color itself. It is a warm pink that I can wear in the day and at night. I must admit I was somewhat nervous when seeing that it was a matte lipstick because I have a bad history with matte lipsticks (MAC matte lipsticks dry out my lips pretty badly). But when I used this, it was a creamy, velvety matte that lasted all day long (even after eating)! The texture reminds me of NARS’s velvet matte lip pencils. 

I hope you guys enjoy my haul xx
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top